Reposted from the M365 Skills Hub
- Training sessions provided by Microsoft for Teams have been scheduled for March.
- Please follow the links below to register for any of the sessions that interest you, or to find out more about the course. Let me know if you have any problems, as I can register on your behalf if needed.
- If you're unable to make any of the dates, keep in mind that sessions will be recorded and available for 180 days through the join links you receive when you register. So even if you can't attend on the day, it's still worth registering if you'd like to watch the session when it suits you. They will also be uploaded to the Skills Hub at a later date.
- This is open to all NHSScotland staff, so please do share with your colleagues, teams, departments, boards, etc as appropriate.
March Microsoft Training Sessions
- Microsoft Teams Level 100: Tue Mar 1, Thu Mar 3
- Microsoft Teams Level 200: Tue Mar 1, Thu Mar 3
- Microsoft Teams Channels & Files Level 100: Tue Mar 8, Thu Mar 10
- Microsoft Teams Breakout Rooms Level 100: Tue Mar 15
- Microsoft Teams Meetings Level 100: Thu Mar 17
- Microsoft Teams Live Event (Attendee) Level 100: Tue Mar 22, Thu Mar 24
- Microsoft Teams Live Event (Organizer) Level 100: Tue Mar 22, Thu Mar 24
Recordings of previous Microsoft Training Sessions are available at the links below:
- Microsoft Outlook Level 100: Tue Feb 1, Thu Feb 3
- Microsoft OneNote Level 100: Tue Feb 1, Thu Feb 3
- Microsoft Word Level 100: Tue Feb 8, Thu Feb 10
- Microsoft Word Level 200: Tue Feb 8, Thu Feb 10
- Microsoft Excel Level 100: Tue Feb 15, Thu Feb 17
- Microsoft Excel Level 200: Tue Feb 15, Thu Feb 17
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level 100: Tue Feb 22, Thu Feb 24