This shows how to set up notifications in your survey, so that you can be emailed each time someone fills in your survey, or each time someone gives a particular answer. You can also set up email notifications for the people who fill in your survey.
1. When your survey is open, in the Edit (green) tab click on Settings
2. Click on Notification emails
3. You can create notification emails for respondents (people who fill in your survey) or for the survey creator (author) - or both. Click on the one you want to use, and you will see a template email form which you can amend:
Fields marked with a red asterisk should be filled in, eg. the subject line of the email. You will be given a generic email text which you can edit. Click on Save (orange button) to save your changes.
4. You will see two tabs at the top of each email form - to create notification emails for all replies, or for specific replies only (eg. if someone selects a particular response):
For each one you will be given a template where you choose the options you want to use. This includes adding a link to the survey response in the email, and selecting how often the emails should be sent out:
5. When you have made all your selections, click on Save (orange button) to save your changes.
You can edit your choices at any time.