1. Go to the Knowledge Network Library Search.
2. Sign into the Knowledge Network Search at the top right-hand corner of the screen using your NHS Scotland Athens Username and Password.
3. Search for the book that you want using the 'All Books' search.
4. If the book you want is still not being shown and there is an option to 'Expand my results', tick the box. If the book then comes up, click 'check holdings'. If 'Expand my results' does not appear, go to step 9.
5. If NHS Scotland doesn’t hold it, the 'Get it for me' option will be displayed.
6. A resource sharing request page should now come up allowing you to request the book.
7. Fill in the details – including as much about the book as possible. Make sure you scroll down the section to indicate where you’d like to pick the book up from, using the drop down list, as otherwise the book can’t be processed.
8. You will be emailed automatically when the book is ready for collection from the pick-up library you chose, unless other local arrangements have been made.
9. If there is no option to 'Expand my results' or 'Get it for me', or the book details do not come up via the Library Search box, please just use the Citation Linker to try and find the item or request it, if it not held within NHS Scotland (See guide to using the Citation Linker).
10. If the previous steps still do not allow you to either find or request the book, please email Library.Documentdelivery@ggc.scot.nhs.uk.