A shared account allows members of a group or team to get access to the same list of references in Refworks. All members of the group can import, edit and export references. It is easy to set up an account:
1. Go to www.refworks.com
2. Click on "Sign up for a new Account":
3. Enter the NHSGGC group code and click on "Find institution" - the message "Create an account at NHS Greater Glasgow" will appear. [Contact Library staff for the NHSGGC Refworks group code]
4. Fill in the form with your email address. Create a login name and password, and take a note of these.
5. Click "Next" to move to the next page.
6. Fill in your name, then answer the two questions underneath.
7. Click on "Create account". This will take you to the Refworks introduction and welcome page.
8. Click on the "Refworks 2.0" link in the top right-hand corner to go to the current version of Refworks.
This will take you to a new and empty Refworks account with all the usual functionality of Refworks. You can now share the login details with members of your group. When importing references into this Refworks folder, remember to login using the shared account login details rather than your usual Athens login.