|Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale|
|Where can it be found?||
The author has given permission and provided a version of the validated text and format for use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To use the version in the original article, permission must be sought from the publisher prior to use via the permissions link on the following site:
R. S. BUCKS, D. L. ASHWORTH, G. K. WILCOCK, K. SIEGFRIED, Assessment of Activities of Daily Living in Dementia: Development of the Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale, Age and Ageing, Volume 25, Issue 2, March 1996, Pages 113–120,
|What permission is there||2 - Limited Permission|
Please note the following conditions of use from the author, Prof. Romola S. Bucks:
* The work must be cited appropriately.
* No amendments permitted - do not change the wording, or item order, introductory text etc. Doing so may invalidate the measure.
* No change of format permitted - do not change the layout beyond the minimal requirements needed to fit this format into an electronic record.
* Anyone who uses this work (within NHS Scotland) must let the author, Prof. Romola S. Bucks, know what they have used it for.
* Please contact the author if you are unsure whether a minor change of either content or format would invalidate the test.
* The scan of the used paper version and storage within an Electronic Patient Record is permitted.
* The creation of an electronic version accessed only within clinical systems such as Electronic Patient Records is permitted.
|Subject||Activity, Occupational Therapy|
|Where is the evidence of this permission kept?||Link to Evidence: please see #17740 (for Library Staff only)|
|Date last checked||September 2019|
|Date next checked||September 2022|
|Before use read:||About Tools and Measures|