Barbour are re-launching their site in the summer. The service will have a new look and some changes to the way it operates, which should give improved access to the content.
The attached slides give a preview of what the new site will look like. Scroll down to see them.
The official date for launching the new service in NHS Scotland has not been confirmed, but it should be some time in July or August 2019.
Barbour EHS offers products across Health and Safety, Environment and Energy and Estates and Facilities Management. Features include:
- Document Library – Source information from HSE, British standards and trade associations, all in one place
- Summaries and Director Briefings – Information by expert consultants, including one page summaries targeted at directors’ requirements.
- Technical Guides, Forms and Checklists – Tools to aid the auditing process as ‘proof of compliance’
- Employee Factsheets – Giving concise information on managing everyday work tasks
- Toolbox Talks – A year’s worth of workforce training, with fully editable presentations and handouts
- Bookmarking Tool – Quick, simple access to the documents you use regularly
- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 – Certification Gap Analysis Tools and systems support
Barbour is made available to NHS Scotland staff via the NHS Scotland Knowledge Network: www.knowledge.scot.nhs.uk.