Barbour have re-launched their site. The service has a new look and some changes to the way it operates, with improved access to the content.
The publishers' support material and slides will be added to this page when they become available. An outline of the changes is attached below.
Barbour EHS offers products across Health and Safety, Environment and Energy and Estates and Facilities Management. Features include:
- Document Library – Source information from HSE, British standards and trade associations, all in one place
- Summaries and Director Briefings – Information by expert consultants, including one page summaries targeted at directors’ requirements.
- Technical Guides, Forms and Checklists – Tools to aid the auditing process as ‘proof of compliance’
- Employee Factsheets – Giving concise information on managing everyday work tasks
- Toolbox Talks – A year’s worth of workforce training, with fully editable presentations and handouts
- Bookmarking Tool – Quick, simple access to the documents you use regularly
- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 – Certification Gap Analysis Tools and systems support
Barbour is made available to NHS Scotland staff via the NHS Scotland Knowledge Network: www.knowledge.scot.nhs.uk.