If you would like to apply for access to Webropol please use this form here :
Or select Submit an Enquiry at the top right then select Apply for a Webropol Account.
Some things you need too think about before you apply:
- Are you going to be using this as a one off, or on an ongoing basis? If a one off select Project account and provide an estimated deadline for your project. Don't worry you can change this date at a later time, we do not cut off your access on that date. We just use that date when we audit use to release licenses for re-use, and we always contact you first (though note if we do not receive a response we may suspend use).
- If you are going to use the account on an ongoing basis we prefer you use a team email address to set up the account, this means your surveys and data remain accessible to your team at all times. If you don't already have one you can apply via staffnet here.
- You can tell us what username and survey folder name you want to use. Note once you're account has been set up you will also be asked to set the password.
- If you require training at any time you can contact us to request that; be it for getting started on surveys, using events, or even how to do reports. You will be given the option of requesting training on your application form. The trainers will do their best to accommodate your preferred date, and time and location - though you may get training sooner if you are willing to go to them (based at WGACH and Smithhills).
- If you have any further questions there is a text box at the bottom of the form for you to ask.