If you need to, you can add people responses into Webropol on their behalf (eg. if your users are filling in a paper copy of your survey).
There are a couple of ways you can do this, and both require you to use the Weblink - Public Link collection method.
1. Finish editing your survey first then;
2.Go to the Collect Answers tab in your survey. The middle option is the Weblink - Public Link - click it
3. Then click Activate Weblink Now
4. On the next window select Activate Weblink
5. You now have a weblink, as per below. Copy and paste that link into your browser.
6. Fill in the questionnaire and click submit. Then to add another survey answer paste the link into your browser again and repeat as necessary.
7. If you are only inputting manually and you dont have any repondents using the online version, you can make this easier on yourself, by changing the forward settings of your survey so it automatically goes back to a blank survey EVERY time you hit submit.
8.To do this go back into the EDIT tab
Click on the settings tab
9. Click on Forwarding
10. Select Another survey or the same survey, in the drop down menu next to it, click on back to this survey. Then at the bottom of the page where it says Display thank you page for .... change the 3 to 1. That way there will only be a pause of 1 second before the survey restarts.
11. Now do as you did before and copy and paste the weblink from the Collect Reponses tab. Now when you hit submit, one second later a new blank survey will appear.