1. Go to Google Scholar http://scholar.google.ac.uk
2. Login with a Google Account
3. Click on 'Settings' link at the top right of the screen
4. Select library links from the menu on the left hand side
5. Enter Knowledge Network into the seach box, and when it appears select Knowledge Network Library Search - NHS Scotland Journals, then SAVE.
We recommend that you switch off the old 'NHS Scotland - NHS Scotland Full Text' option if you have it, as this will no longer be maintained and may cease to functuion.
So now when you go to Google Scholar and Search you will see which articles ahve full text provided by NHS Scotland:
6. Bonus! If you want to export your citations to Refworks from Google Sholar the hit Settings again, and on the landing page at the bottom under Bibliography Manager select Show links to important citations into, and then select Refworks and Save
If you want to learn more about searching or managing your references please request a training session via Quest - go to the top of the page, select Submit a Request, then scroll down to Training Request.