Who can access this training?
What training is available?
The Library Network provides 1-2-1 and group training sessions on a range of topics. They can take place in NHSGGC libraries, or in your workplace.
1-2-1 sessions can be booked online via the Library Network's enquiry service, QUEST. For group training sessions submit a general enquiry via QUEST or contact the Subject Specialist Librarian team at email@example.com.
Training topics include:
Literature Search Skills
- To help you locate and access relevant literature and evidence.
- To teach you how to critically appraise journal articles or guidelines. You can also refer to the Critical Appraisal Skills page on Staffnet, or to our Critical Appraisal Tools pathway.
Clinical Pathways using the Clinical Knowledge Publisher
- To introduce you to the Clinical Knowledge Publisher for the creation of clinical pathways and more.
- To help you understand the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended), the NHS Scotland CLA Licence, and the protection of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde intellectual property.
Webropol Survey Tool
- To show you how to use Webropol to set up a survey, eTest or event, depending on your needs.
If you don't see your topic listed, contact us to ask for further advice: firstname.lastname@example.org.